About Fruitcocktail Appraisals & Estate Sales
Established in 1998, Alyssa Stevens, ISA, AM and Fruitcocktail Collectables bring nearly 20 years of experience in helping clients from around the Pacific Northwest with their estate sales, appraisals, and consignment needs. Regardless of what you may have hidden away in the attic, cellar, or storage, Fruitcocktail brings a well-trained eye for design and a passion for uncovering lost treasures.
We’re comprised of trusted professionals who understand that our clients’ needs can vary, and we do our best to accommodate each and every unique situation to the best of our abilities. As an accredited member of the International Society of Appraisers, Fruitcocktail Appraisals and Estate Sales is accredited, giving you a guarantee that we’ll meet every requirement to help you accurately determine the value of your belongings.
Our extensive product knowledge coupled with a large customer base helps maximize your items’ value and visibility, ensuring you walk away from the deal satisfied. We strive to get the most competitive prices for our clients while streamlining the process for buyers and sellers alike.
Professional Certifications, Memberships, and Education
- International Society of Appraisers Accredited Member, ISA, AM since 2002
- USPAP Tested - 2016-2017 International Society of Appraisers
- Member - Estate Sales.net, a national estate sale org registry since 2004
- Yearly attendee of the International Society Appraisers Conferences
- Cornish College of the Arts, BFA Art History
- Licensed -State of Washington
- Bonded-Western Surety Company
- Insured-Liberty Mutual Insurance.
Interested in finding out what your items are worth?
We’ll come to your location and provide a free consultation on your prospective estate sale, appraisal or consignment items. Give us a call at (206) 669-0540 or send us an email and we’d love to hear from you!
We are licensed, bonded and insured.